WTP-1 CD Transport
WTP-1 CD Transport
- BTO, Ships in 3–4 weeks
- Add 3% for international orders
The Woo Audio WTP-1 is a finely handcrafted top-loading CD transport that delivers performance without compromise for a superior listening experience. Woo Audio has earned a reputation for high-quality circuitry and the WTP-1 is no exception. The exclusively point-to-point approach for which Woo Audio is renowned is not appropriate for a CD player, so we have instead opted for multi-layer military-grade printed circuit boards (PCBs) and separate power supplies for the digital and mechanical circuits. We have carefully selected ultra-low noise, high-precision electronic components. The solid aluminum CD tray is equipped with custom high-damping suspension springs and is exceptionally resistant to vibration.
The WTP-1 chassis is beautifully crafted from extruded aluminum. With no screws visible from any viewing angle, these layers add a unique and eye-catching design feature. The Woo Audio WDS-1 digital-to-analog converter incorporates the same design feature and the stacked pair integrates perfectly and looks stunning together.
Finally, to enhance your comfort during your listening experience, the WTP-1 comes with a high-quality remote control. Of course, with Woo Audio's notable attention to detail, the sleek aluminum remote case is backed with felt to better protect your furniture.
The Woo Audio WTP-1 is a CD transport without rival. The WTP-1 can extract everything from you favorite CD, From its unique contemporary design to its exceptional performance, the WTP-1 will leave you wondering how you managed without it.
*WTP-1 is compatible with most commercially available Redbook CDs but not guaranteed. DVD-A, SACD, DualDisc, HDCD, CD-R, CD-RW and non-Redbook standard discs are not compatible.
- Philips laser head and mechanism
- Outputs: 1 coaxial (RCA), 1 optical (TOSLINK), 1 AES/EBU (XLR)
- Vibration resistant CD tray construction
- Customized high damping suspension springs for CD tray
- 1/2" (13mm) thick solid aluminum CD tray, CNC milled.
- High precision magnetic disc clamp with short circuit ring and low mechanical inertia
- High traction CD cover arm
- VFD monitor
- Customized ultra-low temperature coefficient Crystal clock
- Customized toroidal power transformer
- Individual power supplies for both digital and mechanical circuits
- Multi-layer military grade PCBs
- Ultra-low noise, high precision resistors and selected components
- Extruded all-aluminum chassis with no screws visible from any viewing angles
- Allows for track forward/backward, play/pause, stop, fast-forward/backward, track repeat, disc report, and play-time in different modes
- WTP-1 CD transport x 1
- Premium remote control x 1
*** AC power cord and audio cables are not included